Layton Utah Mold Removal
Layton Utah can rest assured knowing they have a trusted mold removal company in The Flood Co. We have served the Wasatch Front for over 20 years with technicians that are trained and experienced in all kinds of mold testing and removal and are willing to show you just how reliable our services can be.
Mold removal is very important in Layton Utah, as mold can be found in just about every place you find. It is equally important, however, to understand and identify which molds are harmful to you and which ones are not only not harmful, but in a lot of cases necessary for nature.
The friendly and courteous staff at The Flood Co. can help you with identifying the molds that require mold removal in Layton Utah, and will not only test for these molds specifically, but if needed, can also perform mold removal and damage remediation.
The Flood Co. also advises you that it is very important to understand the need for mold removal in Layton Utah. Our mold removal experts can help you identify that need.
First, you will need to understand that mold spores are tiny, lightweight, and easily-detached by airflow, vacuuming, walking on carpet, or sitting on a couch. Mold spores can grow in indoor environments best in carpets, hardwoods, walls & any porous materials, and are able to produce and release millions of spores, which are small enough to stay airborne. These particular mold spores have the potential to threaten to invade the human respiratory system.
Certain molds have the capability to cause allergic reactions similar to those caused by plant pollen. Growths are often seen in the form of discoloration, ranging from white to orange and from green to brown or black.
Indoor mold spores multiply and grow at their best in dark and damp places, feeding off natural items such as flooring and wood. Mold removal in Layton Utah can oftentimes be troublesome when these dark and damp places are out of sight, such as crawl spaces and deep inside floors and walls.
But among these indoor molds, the most dangerous of them all is Stachybotrys Chartarum, or “black mold”. This particular mold has a dark green or black color and produces a mycotoxin that is thought to be the root cause for “sick building syndrome”. Above any other, the technicians at The Flood Co. test for this particular mold during mold removal testing in Layton Utah; if you even suspect that you might have black mold, mold removal in Layton Utah is an absolute must.
The Flood Co. is your trusted Layton Utah mold removal specialist. Call us today.
Home inspection in Layton Utah. The regular home inspector found a little bit of dampness in the ceiling of the basement bathroom and they asked us to come out and further diagnose the water damage and possible mold. There is a very slow leak that's been going on from the bathroom above and a little bit of mold as a result of it it's good they found it and we can address it and clean it up.
Mold cleanup in Centerville, Utah. We found a lot of mold in this wall. A combination of factors allowed water to seep into the wall over a long period of time. Some of it we can cleanup from the inside, some of it is bad enough the sheeting should be removed from the outside. 801-294-7452 http://www.thefloodco.com/centerville-utah.html
It's still winter and freeze damage is still possible. Leaving a hose attached during freezing temperatures is not a good idea. The pipe inside the wall could still freeze even if it is a self draining faucet if you leave the hose attached. 801-294-7452 http://www.thefloodco.com/layton-utah.html
New water damage in Layton, Utah. We just started the cleanup at a new water damage in Layton. This home and several others in the area have groundwater coming into their basements. The recent warm temperatures and rain has saturated the ground. The picture is a snow pile still on the street in front of this house, there's been plenty of snow pack to melt as the temperatures started to warm up. 801-294-7452 http://www.thefloodco.com/layton-utah.html
Commercial water damage restoration in Salt Lake City Utah. We're working on a large two-level water loss in a commercial building in Salt Lake City. The water originated from a frozen pipe on the second floor it flooded virtually all of the second floor and the main floor where the insulation was so the walls were dryable and we needed to remove paneling and drywall. Thank goodness for insurance. http:// www.thefloodco.com
Water damage and mold inspection in Layton Utah. When the tile was taken up in this bathroom it revealed that the toilet seal has been leaking slowly for sometime. Toilet seals leaking is a common problem. Regardless of the source of the dampness the results are the same. Dampness leads to mold and other problems. Controlling dampness is the goal, that means toilet seal leaks as well. Http:// www.thefloodco.com
Bio hazard cleanup inspection in Layton Utah. Sometimes properties need some repairs and some love to save them, and to make them livable once more. This one has two strikes against it already because it is a mobile home, and it has been neglected for so long. I can't share any pictures of the inside without it being in poor taste, it is that bad! Two rooms literally have garbage to the ceiling and then there is the odor and the filth. This one is probably not savable.
Water damage repairs in Layton Utah. The electrical insulation and drywall repairs are progressing nicely. We will soon be ready to start finish carpentry and painting. And eventually it will be as good as or better than it was before the water damage.
Mold cleanup in Layton Utah. The dark moldy insulation in the picture, I just barely uncovered. The homeowner had hired a handyman to repair the water damaged drywall on the ceiling of this bathroom. He had already cut out the old drywall and patched in a new piece of drywall. The homeowner asked me to remove his repair so that I could thoroughly inspect the damage. There is a significant amount of mold in the ceiling cavity that should be cleaned up, but this was not concerning to the handyman.
Mold inspection in Layton Utah. There can be a lot of different moisture sources including high humidity. A bathroom exhaust fan serves a purpose to help exhaust humidity not just odors. The basement bathroom exhaust fan at this home does not exhaust anywhere; just a slight oversight during the construction.